We aim to:
- Provide a vibrant, stimulating and caring environment;
- Encourage our children to thrive academically, socially and emotionally;
- Engage our children in a creative, inspiring and inclusive curriculum;
- Motivate and inspire our children for a life-long love of learning;
- Work together within our school community to prepare our children for the challenges of modern life;
- Provide and promote a safe philosophy for the whole school community.
These aims are realised through effective working partnerships between staff, pupils, parents, governors, other schools, the Local Authority and the wider community. They are present through all school life and practice.